Human rights consultant, trainer, lecturer at the University of Vienna (Vienna Master on Human Rights) and the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt (Security Studies); Managing Partner in HumanRightsConsulting Vienna (HRCV); board member of the Association for the Prevention of Torture. Capacity-building, developing human rights training manuals for Austrian police trainers and for European police trainers (on behalf of EU Fundamental Rights Agency), membership in the Austrian Human Rights Advisory Board (1999-2012) and of a visiting commission of the National Preventive System in Austria (2012-2015), trainings of monitors in several countries (i.a. Armenia, Brazil, Mauritania).
Main working areas: human rights in the police and criminal justice system, human rights monitoring of places of deprivation of liberty, business and human rights, human rights in development cooperation.
Geographical area: all areas
Expert to the following projects:
- Implementation Capacity of Turkish Police to Prevent Disproportionate Use of Force (Twinning in Turkey)
- Improvement of Statement-Taking Methods and Statement-Taking Rooms (Twinning in Turkey)
- EU: Strengthening the effective implementation and follow-up of recommendations by torture monitoring bodies in the European Union
- Strengthening the capacities of the Interministerial Delegation for Human Rights (Twinning in Morocco)
- Strengthening the capacities of the National Human Rights Council (Twinning in Morocco)
- OMV Gap Analysis. Support of OMV in the Implementation of its Human Rights related Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy