Expert on human rights and information technology, data protection and privacy by design, IT security, cybercrime, e-government, open government data, e-participation, freedom of information and opinion, security research programmes; Trainer on "Fundamental Rights" for judge candidates.
Lecturer at the University of Vienna, University of Hannover, Danube University Krems and University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten.
Geographic focus: Austria and Europe.
Expert to the following projects:
- Straniak Academy for Democracy and Human Rights
- Judging the Charter
- Training Curriculum on Fundamental Rights for Judgeship Trainees
- ILECUs – Strengthening the Rule of Law and Good Governance in South East Europe by further Promoting International Law Enforcement Coordination Units which Combat Transnational Organized Crime
- Implementation of personal data protection strategy (Twinning in Montenegro)
- Establishing a comprehensive system for anti-discrimination protection (Twinning in Croatia)
- Strengthening Capacity Against Cybercrime (Twinning in Turkey)
- Comparative Study on the status of the application of Directive 2006/24/EC (“Data Retention Directive”)
- Legislation Draft for the Implementation of Directive 2006/24/EC