Within this three-year Framework Agreement with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) BIM, as partner in an international consortium led by FCG Swedish Development, provides consultancy services to both Sida Head Office and Swedish embassies worldwide in the areas of democratic governance and human rights.
The framework agreement covers the following eight sub-areas:
- Local Democracy and Decentralisation
- Political Institutions, Political Participation and a Pluralist Civil Society
- Public Financial Management
- State building and Public Institutions and Administration
- Human Rights Systems, Human Rights Defenders and Rule of Law
- Equal Rights and Non-Discrimination
- Freedom of Expression and Access to Information online and offline
- Human Rights Based Approach
For more details please see the information brochure available for download below.
Agnes Taibl, email@example.com