In line with the DEATH PENALTY EVENTS NOVEMBER 2011 Prof. Dr. Hannes Tretter will chair the international discussion: “Completing the task: towards the universal abolition of the death penalty” on Nov. 9th, 18:00.
The Discussants are:
• Ambassador Dr. Hans WINKLER, Director of the Diplomatic Academy
• Dr. Jaleh LACKNER-GOHARI, Das Iranische Wien, Women's Human Rights Activist
• Diplom-Ingenieur Tarafa BAGHAJATI, Islamic Prison Pastoral Counselor (Syria)
• Prof. Dr. Antonio MUÑOZ AUNION, Academic Network for the Abolition of the Capital Punishment
• Heping DANG(China), Irish Centre for Human Rights
• Miri SHARON, Drug Control and Crime Prevention Officer, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
• Asunta VIVÓ CAVALLER, Secretary-General, International Commission against the Death Penalty
• Ambassador Helmut BÖCK, Austrian Ambassador to the United Nations
Afterwards there is the possibility to see the exhibition "Art and Law" and Robert Hager von Strobele's "Ballads".
Registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org
For futher information please see attachement.
|Death Penalty Events November 2011_Program.doc||194.5 KB|